In order to comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI), it is reported that this website is owned by the Spanish Association of road. The general information of the person responsible for this website is as follows:
• Holder: Spanish Road Association (AEC)
• Address: C / Goya, 23-4º Dcha. * 28001 - Madrid (Spain)
• Contact: email@example.com
• CIF: G28201929
• Incorporated indefinitely, on April 21, 1949. Its current Statutes, adapted to Organic Law 1/2002, of March 2, regulating the Right of Association, were approved by agreement adopted in the Extraordinary General Assembly of 20 May 2004, the corresponding registry registration was carried out in the Association Registry on registry sheet number 4.124. It was declared of Public Utility by virtue of the Order of the Minister of the Interior of February 24, 1988.
The user agrees not to use the website or the information offered on it for activities contrary to law, morality or public order. The activities that the user carries out are his sole responsibility, without in any case the Spanish Road Association can be held responsible for any damages that may be caused by the activity carried out by the user.
The conditions of use of this website are indefinite. The Spanish Road Association reserves the right to modify each of these, as well as their content. All the information published on this website is made for information purposes only, reserving the right to eliminate or suspend its dissemination without prior notice. The provision of services and the dissemination of information are governed by Spanish Law.
By Website, we mean all the domains that ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE LA CARRETERA has on the Internet and on social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blogosphere, as well as any other social and professional network).
1. Hyperlinks and / or Links
Among the contents existing on the website, links to other websites managed by third parties could be included, in order to facilitate user access to information exchanged through the Internet.
The SPANISH ASSOCIATION OF THE ROAD (AEC) is not responsible for the existence of links between third parties and other websites outside the Association, and the links that may be provided through the Web have informative purposes for the User of this, but in In no case would the AEC be in a position of guarantor and / or of the party offering the services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through the links, and therefore, the AEC is not responsible for the damages caused. for the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage.
Therefore, the AEC disclaims any responsibility for the services and / or information provided on other web pages linked to this website. The User is warned that, in the event that he considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, he may communicate it to the AEC by email.
2. Conditions of use of the Website
The User acknowledges and accepts that access and use of the Website are free and voluntary, and are carried out under his sole responsibility.
Therefore, the User agrees to use the Web in a correct and lawful way, in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice and good faith and public order, refraining from using the Web in any way that may prevent, harm or deteriorate the normal operation, assets, rights and interests of the AEC, its suppliers, other users or, in general, any third party or that in any other way overload, damage or disable networks, servers and other equipment. computer (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of the AEC or third parties, so the User will be liable to the AEC or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with said obligations.
During the use of the Website by the User, the following actions, which may be modified, will also be prohibited, by way of example but not limited to:
• The use of computer viruses or any file or program designed to interrupt, damage, or limit the operation of the Web, of any of the services or networks of the AEC, of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to the data or other information of the AEC or any third party.
• Impersonate identities, interfere or interrupt the service, the servers or the networks connected to the services or breach any of the requirements or regulations of networks connected to the services.
• Using false identities and impersonating others in the use of the Web or any of its services, as well as the use of passwords or access codes of third parties or in any other way.
• Falsifying or altering any information from the AEC.
• Enter, store or disseminate, on or from the Web, any information contrary to law, norms, customs and public order, as well as any material that may be defamatory, injurious, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, inciting violence, discrimination based on race, sex, ideology or religion, or that in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and , in general, current regulations.
• Carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the Web and use the contents and information to send advertising, send messages for any other commercial purpose, or collect or store personal data of third parties.
• Collaborate with a third party to carry out any of the behavior described.
3. Exclusion of liability
The SPANISH ROAD ASSOCIATION will in no case be responsible for the circumstances listed below, by way of example and not limitation, nor for any damages that may arise.
• AEC does not assume any responsibility for delay, deletion, erroneous delivery or failure when saving User communications or personal settings.
• AEC is also not responsible for the decisions made based on the information provided on the Website, nor for the damages and losses caused to the User or third parties due to actions based solely on the information obtained on the Website.
• AEC reserves the right to refuse to provide the service to anyone for any reason and / or to discontinue the service in whole or in part at any time, with or without notice.
• The use of the Website s is subject to all applicable regulations and the User will be solely responsible for the content of their communications through the Website.
• Access to the Website does not imply the obligation on the part of the AEC to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. In any case, the User is responsible for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
• The AEC is not responsible for the damages produced in the computer equipment of the Users or third parties during the provision of the Website service.
• The AEC does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may arise from access or use of the content or the Website.
AEC will not be responsible for:
• Possible security errors that may occur due to the use of computers infected by computer viruses;
• The use by third parties of elements owned by AEC that confuse their personality;
• Infringements of industrial and intellectual property rights by third parties;
• Non-compliances by third parties that may affect users of the AEC website;
• The lack of operation of the Web, or of any of its services for reasons beyond AEC;
• The consequences derived from the malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it;
• The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
• The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to the terms of this Legal Notice, or to the good faith and public order, of the Website or its contents, by the Users;
• The damages or losses of any type produced in the User that are the cause of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks, computer failures or other electronic systems that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service, during the provision of the same or in advance.
In reference to the contents and services linked through the Website, we refer to what is established in section 1 of this Legal Notice regarding Hyperlinks and / or Links.
4. Consultations, claims and communication of activities of an illegal and inappropriate nature
For any suggestion, query, complaint or claim, the User can contact AEC through the current or future communication channels indicated below:
• Owner: SPANISH ASSOCIATION OF THE ROAD (AEC).
• Registered office: Goya, 23 - 4º Dcha. - 28001 - Madrid - Spain
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone: +34 91 577 99 72
The aforementioned communication channels will also be valid so that any User who becomes aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose contents or services are illegal, harmful, demeaning, violent or contrary to morality, contacts AEC and communicates it to them. .
On the other hand, the reception by AEC of any communication will not imply, according to the provisions of Law 34/2002, the effective knowledge of the activities and / or contents indicated by the User as communicator.
5. Legislation and competent jurisdiction
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its clauses by the national legislation in force at all times for the resolution of any controversy in relation to this Legal Notice.
In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation or application
of the present legal conditions, the courts or tribunals that, in their case, will hear the matter, will be those that have the applicable legal regulations in the matter of competent jurisdiction, but in the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, both parties submit with express waiver to any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, in the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
Last modified: June 2020.